HOW TO PLAY CCCC 10.0
- Like any crossword puzzle, type the letters in the appropriate box in the puzzle grid posted.
- The players may pause their game, if they so wish to, by clicking on the ‘SAVE’ button and can re-start according to their own convenience.
- Once the teams have finished with their solutions, they can submit their solutions by clicking on the ‘SUBMIT’ button. Before clicking the ‘SUBMIT’ button, both the teammates must consult each other and finalize the grid entries for submission.
- Remember, once the team clicks on the ‘SUBMIT’ button, its solutions would be registered as their final submission and the same cannot be retrieved or changed.
PROCEDURE & RULES FOR CCCC 10.0
- To participate in CCCC 10.0, you must first register yourself for the championship at www.crypticsingh.com . Once the registration is done your CCCC 10.0 username and password will be sent to you via email/SMS. Use the log-in credentials sent to you for all the online rounds.
- CCCC 10.0 will comprise 3 Online Rounds preceded by a Practice Round
- The competitive online rounds will be held on 05,12 and 19 June 2022. The Practice Round will be held on 29th May 2022
- The rounds will involve solving the crossword puzzle which will be posted at 1400 Hours IST on www.crypticsingh.com under the head ‘CCCC 10.0–Practice Round/Round I/Round II/Round III’.
- You will be required to submit your solutions by 1700 Hours IST on the same day.
- The team with the fastest and all correct solutions will be awarded 100 points. The scores will move in a descending order based on the time taken and correctness of the solutions.
- A Leaderboard of the leading teams will be created for every Round. Leaderboard for every Round shall be posted on www.crypticsingh.com .
- A cumulative total score of all the teams for the three Online Rounds will be used for the Final Leaderboard after the Online Rounds
- Shortlisted teams (selected on the basis of overall scores and city/state/national rankings) from the Final Leaderboard will qualify for the next Face-to-Face Rounds, after which teams will be selected for the Grand Finale. The shortlisting for the Face-to-Face Rounds and Grand Finale will be done by the organisers in consultation with arbiters and will take into account overall points and city/state/national rankings. It will be final and binding upon all participants. The organisers may also permit Wild Card entries for the Grand Finale and Face-to-Face Rounds, using their discretion.
- The Grand Finale is tentatively scheduled to be held in November/December 2022 at New Delhi. It would be subject to the conditions prevailing in view of the corona virus pandemic.
- Apple is not involved in any way with the contest or sweepstakes
FEATURES AND GUIDELINES
Below are the key features and the step-by-step guide of the contest:
- It is a team contest; a team comprises two students from the same school Single-student entries may also be permitted under special circumstances, subject to conditions.
- The contest is open to students of Std VII to XII; team members may belong to different classes
- A team must register to play the game
- The registration will remain open till the start of Round 3 (1400 Hours of 19th June 2022)
- Click on the link https://cccc.crypticsingh.com/register.aspx to register
- Each registered team will get a password.
- The mobile number of Student 1 (one who registers on behalf of the team) will be the username
- Click on the link www.crypticsingh.com to log in for the game
- Practice Round will begin on May 29, 2022 at 2 pm (1400 Hours)
- Practice Round will close on May 29, 2022 at 5 pm (1700 Hours)
- Online Round 1 will begin on June 05, 2022 at 2 pm (1400 Hours)
- Online Round 1 will close on June 05, 2022 at 5 pm (1700 Hours)
- Online Round 2 will begin on June 12, 2022 at 2 pm (1400 Hours)
- Online Round 2 will close on June 12, 2022 at 5 pm (1700 Hours)
- Online Round 3 will begin on June 19, 2022 at 2 pm (1400 Hours)
- Online Round 3 will close on June 19, 2022 at 5 pm (1700 Hours)
- Marks will be allotted for both correctness and the speed of submission
- At the end of Round 3, a short-listing of teams will be done for the Face-to- Face Rounds.
For quick disposal of any technical issue you can mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you an exciting contest. Good luck
Team CCCC 10.0